Are you an approved Essential Caregiver?
You no longer need to pre-schedule your visits. Please continue to start your visits during reception hours (8am-7pm Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday and Sunday) in order to be screened by the receptionist.
Our visit guidelines changed as of April 1, 2021:
For now, please note the following guidelines for all indoor, outdoor and essential care visits:
- No appointments necessary! In fact there is no longer a limit to the number of people allowed in the building.
- Visitors will be screened upon entry and will need to wear a mask for the duration of their visit. Visitors must arrive during Reception hours to be screened. Mon-Fri 8a-7p and Sat-Sun 9a-4p.
- Visitors must take the most direct route to your apartment from the entry doors. No loitering in the common areas or wandering through the building.
- At this time we cannot yet welcome overnight or out-of-state visitors.
- Out-of-state guests may visit if they have quarantined for 14 days after arriving in MN.
- While in the building, and especially while in your apartment, social distancing and mask wearing must still be observed.
- At this time no eating or drinking during visits is allowed
NOTE: If there is an outbreak, visitations will be suspended until facility wide testing is completed and depending on the results, visitation may or may not be resumed until the facility meets criteria put forth by the Department of Health.
We will update you regarding any changes to the Minnesota Department of Health’s recommendations as soon as they become fully clear. We look forward to welcoming friends and family back for visits while continuing to remain safe and COVID-19 free.